Gaia Is Hiring UnConference
A vivid researcher festival over several days
An UnConference is a flexible and co-creative process using extraordinary meeting technologies to enable all participants to participate with enthusiasm and joy. Learning, communicating and sharing ideas happen in a dynamic and participatory way on eye level. Complex problems can be explored, relationships promoted and new forms of cooperation developed. Through the self-organizing structure, the group actively contributes to the creation of the program, supported by experienced spaceholders.
But GAIA UnConference goes even beyond. Since we can only guess what a world would look like in which we work in harmony with the planet, we have to take steps into the unknown. The spaceholders of the GAIA UnConference are trained to pave a way into the unknown, which is so wide and safe that the whole group can go there. They create a space for emergence – so that things can arise which in the sense of evolution are ready to come up.
We support each other’s further unfolding. This is pure joy happening during a four-day High-Level-Fun research festival.
Find more information: Gaia Is Hiring UnConference
Come to the next Gaia UnConference
Since the program is mainly created by the participants in each moment, there can be no fixed agenda. Nevertheless, we would like to give you an approximate impression of the structure and timing of the UnConference.
The time structure could look like this.
The benefit of the UnConference
Connect - Explore - Collaborate
We will deal with issues such as …
- What cultural paradigms lead to the destruction of our own livelihood?
- How can we find and change these ways of thinking within ourselves?
- How would a culture look like in which work and life are not separate from one another?
- How can we shift from the “survival mode” into real aliveness and what does that mean concerning money?
- What concrete steps can each individual take to bring about this paradigm shift?
You can specify the questions which move you personally in the registration form!
- Spaces indoors and outdoors in nature
- Plenary spaces and small groups spaces
- Spaces in which we …
– research topics and pursue questions
– do transformative processes
– network, share, forge alliances
– develop and introduce projects and find collaborators
– design and build real stuff – in a workshop
– work in and with nature
– learn from each other, share experiences
– we just are with each other, relax and celebrate
– and a lot more
- A “process space” for personal processes.